SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  NON SKATEBOARD RELATED SALES AND AUCTIONS  »  my deadwear hats are done
Page 1 of 1    

my deadwear hats are done

derekblankporritt
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL

not sure about shipping but they cost almost $20 each to make... if anyone is down for one let me know and we can figure it out. I am trying to do these on my own and branch out from my partner and do my own thing more often... make money. for better pics PM me. they are the large size Flexifit 210 and the prostyle flexifit.

the tag/font looks like this minus the halo and glow and clothing co. part. peace.

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:05 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 30 Apr 2002 Posts: 6751 Location: under a rock at times...
was this the brand that had to do something with"if you buy the product(because of the namesake),that some type of funeral cost(or something to that effect) would be covered?i can't remember who it was,but the name "deadwear" kinda made me think of the person that said that a while back..

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:31 am Reply with quote
radrob wrote:
was this the brand that had to do something with"if you buy the product(because of the namesake),that some type of funeral cost(or something to that effect) would be covered?i can't remember who it was,but the name "deadwear" kinda made me think of the person that said that a while back..

yeah my partner has been quoted saying if you die wearing this shit we will cover some funeral arrangment, cremetion maybe? i don't actually remember... that was maybe 5 years ago... i think it might still say that on the website, can't remember where you heard that or about us can you?

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 30 Apr 2002 Posts: 6751 Location: under a rock at times...
this is gonna sound weird,but i tend to remember about more certain odds and ends here at s&b WITHOUT using google or the search feature...don't know why but i do.i remember when i think you or your partner 1st posted here about the "deadwear" brand and thought it was intresting"concept" that a funeral cost was paid for by a purchase of an product..probably the 1st time i have heard of it,that's why it "stuck" in my mind a lil more subconsciencely..

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quote
you have to be caught DEAD in it... not quite the same but yeah, you prolly read it on the website when I first posted the link and such. peace.

Page 1 of 1