SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Im looking for magazine adds
Page 1 of 3    Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Im looking for magazine adds

skullandbones
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Im looking for adds in THRASHER - TRANSWORLD SKATEBOARDING etc. of follwing companies:
SLANDER SKATEBOARDS - IRON CROSS SKATEBOARDS - CIRCLE A SKATEBOARDS - ASSAULT SKATEBOARDS - SKULL SKATES - POORHOUSE SKATEBOARDS
let me know if you might have any and drop me a line
Henrik
fallen99angel
oldsk8
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Henrik, I will go through my old hunting/fishing magazine cache. I remember possibly seeing some early 80's Thrasher and Transworld magazines. No promises but if I find them I will send them.
skullandbones
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:34 pm Reply with quote
that will be greatly appreciated, I have a bunch, but still misses some adds, so when you eventually get the time for it, then let me know
Henrik
fallen99angel
kingpat
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 1:09 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
hey an old buddy just gave me a bunch of old thrashers in really good condition,going back to 83,many newsprint,i'll check them all out see what ads i find and send you a list,thanks,kingpat
Stone Fish
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2001 9:08 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Oct 2001 Posts: 57 Location: Vancouver BC Canada
Hey man, I think I can help you out on the SkullSkates ad do you want the real ad or a scan. I know the Creator and owner of SkullSkates They have represented our city since 78. The ad I have is for the Skelatal 2 from 87 Thrasher and is in B/W.

Thankx
fallen99angel
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 5:35 am Reply with quote
*S&B FOUNDER* Joined: 16 Sep 2001 Posts: 631 Location: Denmark
Hey pat
I would love to either buy/trade the TRASHER issues or atleast get good photocopies of the SKULL SKATES adds, I would also be very happy if you can check for MADRID adds, I need the adds for BOB SCHMELZER freestyle deck and streetstyle
thanks, let me know what you wanna do
Henrik
FALLEN99ANGEL
fallen99angel
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 5:37 am Reply with quote
Stonefish
its cool you are checking this up, I do actually have that add, but I would rather maybe do a deal with you for some SKULL SKATES shirts/cap/beanie(its getting cold)I really need some stuff from them, so maybe we can do a trade or I can send you some money by PAYPAL or something. It would be awesome if you can hook it up, I cant get their shit here
Henrik
FALLEN99ANGEL
Stone Fish
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Oct 2001 Posts: 57 Location: Vancouver BC Canada
Hey man no prob! I go every winter to get some cool clothes. Just go to there site and find out what you need. Last night I found an other ad for S/S IT has Carlos longos doing a handplant at a competion in Vancouver 1986.
fallen99angel
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 5:39 pm Reply with quote
stonefish if you send me your emailaddress, then Ill send you a list of stuff I need from SKULL SKATES
Henrik FALLEN99ANGEL
kingpat
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 9:57 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
hey i found a really cool skull skates ad that shows a skull skates pig and a vandals model the ad says first out in a series of band boards aug 86 thrasher also article on bl'ast(incredible skaterock)awesome craig johnson zorlac ad(pushead drawing,metallica interveiw,also got oct 87 mar 88 feb89thrasher collectors edition winter 88(circle a ross goodman ad,also circle a bob schmeltzer ad dagger model)transworld photo annual 2(ad says kryptonics and brand x showing same schmeltzer graphics,phot annual 3.
some in mint some missing many pictures but the ones that are there are in great cindition,if your interested i'll go into further detail.thanks,kingpat

Page 1 of 3    Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next