SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Olliewood
Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Olliewood

letsgoskatepool
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:37 am Reply with quote
Quote:

On 2004-06-18 14:35, ButtonMonkey wrote:
letsgoskatepool, do you live around here?

no
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
AdultSwim
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:41 pm Reply with quote
It doesn't even really require an e-mail to Alan if you want to skate, as long as you come with one of us who's been there before. I've been trying to get Johnnie there since I met him at the Y.
This place is so goddamn good. It will change your life. It will make you a better skater. It's probably the easiest ramp I've ever skated.

For the record - I was there that night of the 16th, but there probably aren't any pictures of my "barely getting a frontside grind" radicalness. I am living proof that anyone can skate that place. I did NOT come back from a long hiatus, I STARTED last year at the age of 38.
Johnnie, 4.5, ButtonMonkey, get with me and we'll set up a more novice-like session sometime.
By the way, Alan did get there late and killed the place for a half hour.
ButtonMonkey
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:32 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
AS,

I probably do have photos of you. I took about 50 or 60 and it took quite some time to get the camera setup properly for the awkward lighting conditions.

Email me, we'll get together some time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fourandahalf
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:50 pm Reply with quote
i'm always up for a session.....let me know when you guys are available. my work schedule limits me, but i'll see waht i can do.

@adult swim, i don't know if you remember, but we met up at the Y one night while i was skating with johnnie. we should get together again.
JohnnieAloha
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:02 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 18 Sep 2003 Posts: 795 Location: Makakilo, HI ---> Miami, FL
Yeah I know Bill... I definitely have ot get my a$$ out to Olliewood and git some... LOL

Jason and Rob have been gettin' on me at Picciolo about coming out to Olliewood too now.

A novice session would be killer! Droppin in on 8 ft plus kinda still gets to me...

Oh and Bill--- Emil and I were talkin about a Florida Tour sometime in August (4 day weekend or so)... you and Amper up for it?! Exact dates unknown right now.

[ This Message was edited by: JohnnieAloha on 2004-06-21 17:04 ]
AdultSwim
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:18 pm Reply with quote
Hey Johnnie-

I don't know how many times I have to tell you - if I can drop in there, ANYONE can! Also, there's a nice, mellow roll-in channel, dude!
Dropping in on an 8-footer with 10 foot tranny, and wood not crete, is way easier and safer than dropping in the 3 foot end of the little bowl at the Y.
4.5 is Emil?

Skate tour in August? Hmmmmm, what was I doing in August? Oh yeah, I was planning on driving around and skateboarding, so that plan will probably fit with mine...
I can definitely act like a tourguide in FL for y'all. I think I've skated just about all the worthy parks in FL at this point.

Speaking of which, Kona this weekend! Drive yer asses up there. 25th anniversary party.
fourandahalf
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:52 am Reply with quote
bill, yep i'm emil. it looks like mid-august is going to be the rough time line. johnnie just e-mailed me his days off. we will talk it out and see what works best. it would be awesome to have you along for the ride!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: fourandahalf on 2004-06-23 03:53 ]
ButtonMonkey
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:44 am Reply with quote
Any of you guys going tonight or tomorrow?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JohnnieAloha
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:12 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 18 Sep 2003 Posts: 795 Location: Makakilo, HI ---> Miami, FL
Most likely I'll be at Picciolo on Thursday Night with my son for the last session - 07:45PM to 09:45PM.

If you're out that way, I'll be the dude rollin into the miniramp... LOL
Smakutus
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:06 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Dec 2001 Posts: 2932 Location: Meechigan.. Collect and Destroy!
I may be coming to Florida in mid to late August and was thinking about coming over that way one day.. It's got air in there right? Anyone want to skate if I do?

Any other indoor bowls down that way?

Thanks,
Jeff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next