SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  NON SKATEBOARD RELATED SALES AND AUCTIONS  »  brian setzer tour shirt up fer grabs
Page 1 of 1    

brian setzer tour shirt up fer grabs

hotrod
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
thought someone might be interested in this, but then again....

Bought this at the Brian setzer 68 comeback tour, sheppards bush empire.
Thought i was buying the one with the corvette style logo on the back but due to FAR too many pints in the irish pub next door it would appear i didnt!

forgot i owned it til recently looking for something in my wardrobe.

SIZE LARGE, but thats a UK large, but i imagine its a US large as well as it was made by a US company so ignore the last bit i just wrote

its a shirt shirt, not a t shirt, with a embroidered flamed 68 on the left breast and all the buttons are shiny V8 logos.
Made by rocksteady for the 68 special tour and they sold out of em cos they didnt make many, so i was told via email from someone at rocksteady when i asked about the other shirts afterwards.
hardly been worn...maybe four or five times in the past god knows how many years so its spotless and clean...no marks, stains, rips, tears etc etc

anyway....

looking for about $55 and whatever the shipping is... but ill call the shipping $5 to wherever in the world be it usa, australia or wherever....if its more then its more and ill just grit me teeth and deal with it!
drop me a pm if interested

the colour is more like the colour in the bottom pic...its just that my camera was pissing about in the first one so....

oh, and yes.....sir edoes accept paypal and would be very happy if it ws sent as a gift, as thats what ill be doing to help you avoid any customs charges so

....but I can skate for Bacon wrapped hotdogs with pulled pork and Glass bottled Dr Pepper!

Page 1 of 1